Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Add one or two preferred reviewers (name, affiliation, e-mail)
- Details for transfer of Regular Review and Publication Fee.
If you intended to publish your manuscript with a fast-track review, please select the Section Fast-track review.
Details for transfer of Fast-track Review and Publication Fee.
Please, attach the SWIFT document of pdf file from the Online payment on your submission.
T3 - Thematic Issue "Neuroscience, Neurology, Psychiatry and General Medicine"
Neuroscience is an emerging branch of science that develops rapidly. It needs neurology, psychiatry, and psychology for us to understand it better. General medicine plays its own part in neuroscience as well. The aim of this thematic issue is to publish the current trends and research in neuroscience. This year, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Sumatera Utara will hold the 3rd International Conference on Neuroscience, Neurology, and Psychiatry at Universitas Sumatera Utara (3rd ICoNaP USU) which highlight the neuroscience and oncology disease: perspective and challenge on neuro-psychiatry in oncology.
This conference will target 200 participants from around the world, presenting state-of-the-art scientific presentations, delivered by both well-known international and national speakers; aiming to provide a forum to share the latest research, exchange the new emerging knowledge, discuss the recent problems and challenges especially in Neuroscience, Neurology, and Psychiatry, as well as to discuss the future development and provide a networking opportunity for clinicians, researchers and experts working in those fields.
We will provide a special session of free papers presentation at the conference and gather as many papers and presentations from people that works in the field of neuroscience, neurology, psychiatry, and all medical sciences whether they are academicians, or clinicians. All of the papers will be selected and reviewed so that each of the presenters can have the chance to publish their articles in a Scopus Indexed journal, i.e. Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences after following the process that has been made by the publisher.
All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.